ylkusorrei Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Bad Moon Rising Full Movie Download 1080p Hd

Show Spoiler

7cb1d79195 A simple interrogation takes an unexpected turn when the hostage becomes a werewolf.
Held captive in a dark and dingy basement, a young man is repeatedly beaten. Bloodied and bruised he remains silent, defiantly not giving his captors the information they desperately want. As the torture intensifies, he's pushed to his breaking point… and finally relents. The captors have won, and his usefulness has expired. But is everything all what it seems? As the full moon rises, the young man transforms into a terrifying beast. The tables have turned.
Excellent little short film and the werewolf transformation was very good. I would have liked a little more gunfire and fight from the interrogators, but hey, I'm not complaining. It was a nice quick ride for me.<br/><br/>The atmosphere and cinematic quality were great. There wasn't a minute of any B-movie feel. The actors, though notphenomenalsome I've seen on short or low-budget films, were convincing enough for their roles. I would not have minded if this were made into a full-length feature.<br/><br/>Recommend watching this.

Raising the Barn tamil dubbed movie free downloadThank You, Come Again full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pTormenta de belleza download moviesThe First to Crack full movie kickass torrentMetal Man full movie hindi downloadtamil movie A Thorne by Your Side free downloadAlibi for Murder torrentLleg la hora! movie in hindi dubbed downloadSwan Dancing with the Stars full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pQuarter Final 2 sub download

last edited 215 weeks ago by ylkusorrei

Casey replied

179 weeks ago

It is just an amazing movie which I have seen. real estate retouching services Let me thank you for all the movies that I have got here. You know there are an abundant collection of movies which you can easily download from here.
Please log in to post a reply.