ylkusorrei Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Metro Full Movie In Hindi 720p

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Scott Roper is a wisecracking hostage negotiator. When his friend and fellow police officer is assassinated by a dangerous jewel thief, he is prepared to do just about anything to bring the killer to justice. But as his quiet investigation progresses, he must also train an ultra smart SWAT sniper to become a negotiator just like him.
Roper, a hostage negotiator catches a murderous bank robber after a blown heist. The bank robber escapes and immediately goes after the man who put him behind bars. The ending is played out with Roper and his partner McCall attempting to rescue Roper's kidnapped girlfriend. A major element in the plot is the relationship between Roper and his girlfriend.
'Metro' has some of the best action sequences I have ever seen and that is why I enjoyed this movie so much. Eddie Murphy isn't very funny in the film, but he is still good for the role and he does have his moments, but the real star is the action. Great bad guy too, very dark and mean. I highly recommend Metro, especially if one is in the mood for an action flick. The finale isn't as satisfying as one would hope, but it's still good.
Eddie Murphy tries to act serious as well as funny as Detective Scott Roper, and he actually carries it off rather well. Wanting revenge for his partner&#39;s death, he&#39;s led on a dangerous cat-and-mouse game with Michael Wincott, who will not let him win easily…<br/><br/>The main highlights of Metro are a thrilling car chase sequence and the explosive ending! This is not the best film I have ever seen, but Wincott is immensely good as criminal Korda, displaying an almost never-ending desire to bring Roper down, even if it means double murder….<br/><br/>Metro is a fast-paced thrilling (and funny) movie from start to finish containing many startling and cunning plots that may seem a little odd at first but smoothing out to a satisfactory conclusion. I can definitely understand why it was a huge success at the box-office: it is very enjoyable!

Almost Home torrentThe Rundown full movie hd downloadCrossing Lines malayalam full movie free downloadfree download Haunted Attractions: Shockingly ScaryUSS Indianapolis: Men of Courage full movie in hindi 720p downloadAssassin and Son full movie in hindi downloadThe Desperate Trail in hindi downloadRocket hd full movie downloadStanding8 in hindi downloadThe Rhythm Section in hindi download
Please log in to post a reply.